Choose a case from the list below:
- Mr Obudho’s case against a Melbourne night club – link to key information
- Anymous case against a Sydney restaurant – link to key information
- Pregnant woman case against a Perth café – link to key information
- Mr Vale’s disability case against a QLD department – link to key information
Using your chosen case, in teams, explore the case from a number of angles:
• evaluate the cause, the issue for diversity and inclusion (e.g. racism) and its impact on effective businesses
– really focus here on the specific issue for diversity.
• elaborate its legal impact and ramifications
• suggest recommendations for organisations to avoid or overcome this type of problem.
Ensure your presentation is backed up by high quality, recent sources. Your presentation should provide in-text
citations for all sources used (on your slides).
• Present your video as if you were presenting to an online conference
• All participants to share the ‘stage’ (be visible for the entire video)
• Use PowerPoint slides as reference information that elaborates and clarifies using short key text points,
headings, graphics, etc. (cite all images and research).
• Avoid putting large chunks of text on slides
• Tone and expressions should be formal and professional, yet lively
• Make use of vocabulary from BUSN304 (i.e. use the terminology learned from the unit where appropriate)
• Be aware of non-verbal communication, including body language and vocal variation – aim for a natural
presentation style that enhances the impact of your message
• The presentation should be cohesive, with one set of slides and references per team.
Type of service: Academic paper writing
Type of assignment: Essay
Number of sources: 4
Academic level: Senior (college 4th year)
Paper format: Harvard
Line spacing: Double
Language style: AU English