Here’s the basic outline, please follow the outline when you write the paper.
Bullet points and examples are just for reference, feel free to change or elaborate on them.
Please insert map and graph for explanation.
1 Overview of Middle East Water Resource
1.1 The distribution of water resources in Middle East
1.1.1 Surface water distribution in Middle East
• Major rivers and lakes
1.1.2 Underground water distribution in Middle East
1.2 The characteristics of the water resources in Middle East
1.2.1 Transboundary Waters are common in Middle East
• The vast majority of the rivers in the Middle East are international rivers.
• International Border Rivers：Shatt al-Arab, Hezil Suyu
• Rivers flowing through two or more countries：Nile, Euphrates
• Rivers have both characteristic: Jordan Rive
• Brings difficulties to fair distribution of water and water management.
• Upstream countries must obtain consent form downstream countries and sign agreements in order to utilize water resource
• Upstream countries or regions will use water as a weapon to target downstream countries
1.2.2 Uneven spatial and temporal distribution of water resources (Precipitation)
• Timing: Mediterranean climate zone, rainfall is highly variable seasonally: rain primarily occur during winter month, while there is little rainfall from May to September, when crops are growing and need to be irrigated.
• Spatially, there are large geographical differences in precipitation in the Middle East: For example in Israel, rainfall decreases from north to south.
1.2.3 Contradictions between demand and supply of water resources
• Per capita water resources in middle east are predicted to decline with projected population growth (world bank statistics).
2 Theoretical Framework
2.2 Neorealism on cooperation
2.3 Neoliberal Institutionalism
2.4 Neoliberal Institutionalism on cooperation
• International regime
Type of service: Academic paper writing
Type of Assignment: Capstone Project
Subject: Political Science
Number of sources: 20
Academic level: Master’s
Paper format: APA
Line spacing: Double
Language style: US English