RESEARCH PAPER 735: ORDER INSTRUCTIONS
This paper will require you to apply organizational theories, concepts, and perspectives from the module readings to the RESEARCH ABSTRACT (attached) of the approved organization.
The Research Abstract serves as the foundation for the research paper. Now you must apply theories learned from the course to analyze your chosen organization and its identified problems. Utilizing the three perspectives (discussion board post attached), ensure clarity is evident on areas of which system, organizational environment, and changes as part of your analysis.
Lastly, provide a personal perspective that discusses what you would implement to address the problems to move the organization forward as part of the evolving changes for organizations today.
Organizing Your Paper
The following is required for your completed research paper:
• The paper must be written using current APA format and must include a title page, an abstract, and a reference list. These are not included in the word count.
• The paper must have a minimum of 10 FULL pages.
• The paper must be submitted as a Word document (.doc), it will be checked in SafeAssign upon submission.
• First person narrative is not permitted.
• Do not use bullets or listing anywhere in the paper.
• The reference page must include a minimum of the following references in current APA format (all sources must be evident within the paper):
• 7 peer-reviewed scholarly sources
• Course textbool (random chapters attached): Scott, W. R. (2015). Organizations and Organizing: Rational, Natural, and Open Systems Perspectives. London, England: Routledge. ISBN: 9780131958937
• Biblical Scripture
• Merida textbook: Merida, T. (2015). Christ-centered exposition: Exalting Jesus in 1 & 2 Kings. Nashville, TN: B&H Publishing Group. ISBN: 9780805496703.
Type of service: Academic paper writing
Type of assignment: Research paper
Number of Sources: 10
Academic level: Doctoral
Paper Format: APA
Line spacing: Double
Language style: US English