Research Project (2,500 words)
Please select one of the following topics and critically analyse its impact on communities using a case study of choice.
Your project should include:
• The questions you want to address
• An analysis of some statistical data (including the implications of the data)
• Your rationale for choosing the topic and what you feel is important about the topic for the health of individuals/communities and/or wider society
• What the key concepts of the topic are
• What you propose would make a positive change to the community/ies having completed your research
• Relevant literature and existing knowledge gaps (you MUST include a minimum of 3 peer-reviewed academic articles/books)
(i) Why do women and girls in Zimbabwe continue to be disproportionately impacted by HIV/AIDS, despite the effectiveness of treatments?
(ii) What are the psychological and social impacts of the AIDS and HIV pandemic on the wellbeing outcomes of the community?
(iii) What are the health, economic and social impacts of COVID-19 on women living with HIV?
(iv) How effective are current government policies and strategies in countering violence against women
Type Of Service: Rewriting
Type Of assignment: Research paper
Number of sources: 10
Academic Level: Undergraduate
Paper Format: Harvard
Line Spacing: Double
Language style: UK English