For this assignment, you will use the information from the textbook reading (Chapter 7.pdf attached to this project) and from the Individual Scholarly Works Template and the Comparative Template to write a 5-page literature review on your topic (Recommendations for Improving Students Final Grades in Mathematical Courses in McAllen Elementary School in Texas) that addresses how the literature informs your problem of practice.
• The first page should be a correctly APA 7th formatted title page that includes the title of your study written as a recommendation.
• The second through fourth pages should be a formal review of the literature related to your topic (Recommendations for Improving Students Final Grades in Mathematical Courses in McAllen Elementary School in Texas). This review must have level one and level two headings. Include at least eight peer-reviewed scholarly journal articles using citations. You must use the four articles from your Comparative Templates (Module 4: Week 4 and Module 6: Week 6. The articles are provided below.). Four peer reviewed journal articles that relates to this topic and that is less than 5-years old will be need to be located. All articles must have been published within the last five years. You may not go over the page limit, and you must meet the page requirement. Writing concisely is a learned skill. This is your opportunity to practice. Your voice, as the researcher, must be evident in the paper. You may determine the headings to cover in your literature review based on your topic, and the headings must be logical for the topic chosen.
• The last page must be the Reference page and it must include a minimum of eight scholarly peer-reviewed journal articles.
• The entire project should be formatted using APA 7th edition standards
• The articles and supporting documents attached to this project are a critical component of this assignment.
Type of service: Academic paper writing
Type of assignment: Research paper
Number of Sources: 8
Academic level: Master’s
Paper Format: APA
Line spacing: Double
Language style: US English