Required Question #1:
Its believed that commitment to diversity, inclusion, equity, and well-being is a key component of both principled leadership and sound management practice.
• In 250 words or less, please describe a time when you contributed toward making a work environment or organization more welcoming, inclusive, and diverse.
• You might need to write two sentences about the importance of leadership and how it relate directly to the commitment to diversity and inclusion.
• I started my career path with investment banking sector in 2016, at that time it was avoided by many females
• At that time, I was hesitant to make such this decision to work in a male-dominated environment as it was socially unacceptable.
• Even with the growing Although there are many female finance graduates but a few has decided to work at investment banking
• Back then, my manager, Mr, John has always been supportive, and introduced me about to female struggle in investment banking worldwide given his previous in wall street.
• However, human resources in my first employer has obvious discrimination against female recruitment in terms of job requirements and employees benefits.
• It took me few months to prove myself and being able to speak up with top management about the company unequal treatment of different genders and this resulted in increasing my and other female colleague.
• Open discussions with female friends and through social media different platforms was undertaken to increase the awareness about the low participation of females in Saudi investment field as well as to advertise the openings.
• Do two sentences about how I contributed to the change of how my first employer treat female, my approach was hard working and speaking up
• Try to INNOVATE and rephrase
• If one feels can do better than my bullet points, then do!
Type of service: Academic paper writing
Type of assignment: Essay
Subject: Not defined
Pages /words: 1/275
Number of sources: 0
Academic level: Master’s
Paper format: MLA
Line spacing: Double
Language style: US English