Semester Project CHLD 2113
For your semester project
Expectations: The completed assignment must have;
• Minimum of three-page written body, plus one title page and one reference page.
• It must be typed, 12 point font and double spaced, using New Times Roman or Ariel font.
• Your title page will include the following information; Name Jennifer Sands, Intro to Childcare Management 2113-470, and date.
• Your reference page will list citations from either a professional or government sources OR from your course textbook.
• All information and direct quotes used from a source must include an in-text reference citation, as well as reference page citation, written in American Psychological Association (APA) format.
1. Scenario will include a one-page written review of the scenario including an explanation of why the particular task is important for the wellbeing of an early learning center. In this written explanation, you must include a citation from our course textbook or from a professional source. This citation must support the reasoning you use to explain the importance of the task. You must cite your resources using APA format.
2. Create the artifact that is called for in bold red letters. You will upload both the written explanation and artifact created (job description, floor plan, budget, poster, etc.)
You are the director working for a company that has multiple child care and education centers. The director at another center has recently left her position. During her exit interview, she said that she did not realize how much was going to be asked of her as a director, and she wished she had known what she was getting into before taking the job. The board of directors has asked you to help write a job description for her position, focusing on one of the most important director responsibilities, program maintenance. As a director well versed in this particular responsibility, you are asked to tackle this part of the job description.
Type of service: Academic paper writing
Type of assignment: Project
Pages /words: 3/825
Number of sources: 1
Academic level: Freshman(college 1st year)
Paper format: APA
Line spacing: Double
Language style: US English