- Briefly explain BusBoard’s business model (e.g., products, suppliers, customers). Draw a
simple diagram that connects the firm, customers, suppliers and currency exposures.
- Why is BusBoard’s management concerned about Donald Trump’s foreign policy agenda?
- What is the strategy used by BusBoard’s management for dealing with foreign exchange risk
as of June 2019?
- Without hedging foreign exchange risk, what would likely happen to BusBoard’s revenues if
the U.S. dollar appreciated relative to the Canadian dollar?
- Without hedging foreign exchange risk, what would likely happen to BusBoard’s costs if the
U.S. dollar appreciated relative to the Canadian dollar?
- Do you think BusBoard would benefit from hedging foreign exchange risk in today’s
uncertain times due to Covid-19 pandemic? Clearly explain the potential benefits and costs.
- Patti Kornak – BusBoard’s General Manager – is an example of a female corpoerate leader.
Do you believe that gender diversity in corporate leadership is consistent with the goal of
maximizing shareholder wealth? Why/why not?
- There is a growing trend in the fight against racial inequality in the business world. Do you
believe that corporations should continue to challenge the systemic barriers to opportunity
and dignity that exist for communities of color?
a. Give a reason that can support this argument.
b. Give a reason that opposes this argument.
Type of service: Academic paper writing
Type of Assignment: Research summary
Number of sources: 0
Academic level: High school
Paper format: APA
Line spacing: Double
Language style: AU English