ADDITIONAL INSTRUCTIONS – PLEASE READ VERY CAREFULLY
• CITATIONS AND REFERENCES: You should cite sources though this is not to be considered as coursework, and as such it is not expected for you to include lengthy quotes, and no formal reference list is required (in-text
citations are required though).
• PLAGIARISM: All submissions will be put through Turnitin and tested for
plagiarism. Therefore, please do not copy contents from web and/or any
• WORD COUNT/LIMIT: Each question in the paper has a WORD COUNT of
between 500 and 1000 words +/-10%. That is, your answer to each question must not exceed 1100 words. The recommended minimum length of an answer to each question is 450 words, although shorter answers will not be penalised.
• DIAGRAMS, FIGURES or TABLES – If you are including any diagrams, figures or tables in your answer, these MUST NOT be copied from the internet or any other source. Please include your own figures/diagrams, i.e. drawn using a suitable editor or drawn and inserted by you. Figures should be cited in the main text and appropriately explained.
• You MUST NOT contact the module leader, teaching team or ABS Programme Office (Exams & Assessment or Student Support) through email during the 24-hr period, when the exam is taking place, with any queries related to the exam questions to ensure fairness to all students. Please answer the questions to the best of your abilities and your own understanding.
Using appropriate economic diagrams, compare and contrast the welfare effects of an import tariff levied in a small open economy with an import tariff levied on a large open economy. (100 marks)
DIAGRAMS MUST NOT BE COPIED AND PASTED
MUST BE DRAWN AND EXPLAINED
HARVRAD REFERENCING AND CITATIONS
Type of service: Academic Paper Writing
Type of assignment: Essay
Number of Sources: 4
Academic level: Undergraduate
Paper Format: Harvard
Line spacing: Double
Language style: UK English