• Individual coursework (100%): 3000 Word Count
• PART I (40%):
• Identify and discuss a new business opportunity to develop a new start-up venture based in the UK.
• PART II (30%):
• Critically evaluate one of the business challenges that you may face in the
development process of the above new venture.
• PART III (30%):
• Evaluate yourself and illustrate, to what extent, you have the skills and abilities to successfully develop the new venture.
KEY requirements: Your answer in each of the three parts must relate to relevant theories; Demonstrate critical self-reflection and self-evaluation
1. Demonstrate an understanding of the theories surrounding SME development/growth/survival and how they relate to the wider environment of business support and economic development;
2. Assess the relevance and impact of Government initiatives in relation to the needs of SMEs, especially during start up phases;
3. Develop and evaluate business idea and plan taking into account issues such as resources management, business/market research, team management and presentation;
4. Demonstrate critical self-reflection and self-evaluation of their personal development through experiences and team activities.
Type of service: Academic Paper Writing
Type of assignment: Coursework
Number of sources: 18
Academic level: Undergraduate
Paper format: Harvard
Line spacing: Single
Language style: UK English