For hospitalized patients in the intensive care unit (P), does the use of central line bundle (I), compared without the use of central line bundle standards (C), reduces the incidence of central line-associated bloodstream infection (O) within 4 weeks of intensive care unit stay (T)?
1. Describe the problem related to the approved PICOT question from Week 1.
2. State the PICOT question and describe the components.
3. Describe the intervention.
4. Summarize the evidence that supports the intervention (internal and external evidence).
5. Provide a summary of the pilot project for the intervention
6. Explain the implications of the intervention on practice and the science of nursing
7. 3-4 peer reviewed references and less than 5 years old