This assignment comprises of two interlinked sections:
- An integrative literature review (academic enquiry) on a contemporary researchable clinical problem of your choosing which relates to your field of nursing. Having chosen your research question you must find between 5 and 8 research articles which answer your question. These research articles must include primary sources of research; however, you may include a maximum of 2 secondary sources of research (literature reviews). After thematically analysing the findings from your 5 – 8 research articles you will generate 2-4 theme headings which answer your question. A minimum of two articles must support each theme. The research methods of all 5 – 8 articles must be critically appraised at some point in the results section of your assignment.
- The ‘practice enquiry’ component requires you to propose one realistic recommendation for clinical nursing practice. This recommendation must be informed by some of the findings discussed in the results section of your assignment. Having rationalised your recommendation, you must critically consider the impact on patients/service users or carers. Finally, you need to analyse the steps involved in implementing your recommendation into one clinical setting. Analysis should illustrate consideration of relevant barriers and facilitators.
- The word limit for this assignment is 4000 words +/- 10%. Word count excludes tables and the reference list.
- Please use 1 ½ or double line spacing in the main body of the assignment.
- Please use font size 12 and theme font Calibri (body) or Arial.
- You will submit the assignment via the “assignment submission point” on the AcPE Moodle page
- You are authorised to submit a maximum of 2 Microsoft Word documents.
- Please formatively run your assignment through Turnitin to avoid plagiarism which is a form of intellectual fraud. Turnitin will highlight areas that require amendment prior to standard electronic submission so that you will avoid plagiarism.
Type of service: Dissertation services
Type of assignment: Dissertation chapter -Literature review
Number of sources: 50
Academic level: Bachelor’s
Paper format: Harvard
Line spacing: Double
Language style: UK English