Answer all questions,
Unit Paper #4
Using the Unit Paper Format, answer the following
- Discuss Franklin Roosevelt and the New Deal. How did the New Deal
impact the lives of African Americans, especially in NYC?
- Who was A. Phillip Randolph? Discuss him and his role in the
African American quest for civil rights. What street in NYC is conamed in his honor?
- Discuss the impacts of World War II on African Americans. How did
it influence the Civil Rights Movement?
- Discuss the precedent set by Brown v. Board of Education. How did
it change American society?
- Discuss the Black Panther Party and its widespread Influence on
Federal Social Policies, i.e. Free Breakfast Programs. Discuss the
Tuskegee Experiment & COINTELPRO.
- A Suburban Nation: Discuss the impacts of the Interstate Highways
System, Urban Renewal, & Public Housing in creating a segregated
landscape. THINK: New York City and the greater metropolitan area
Type Of Service: Academic paper writing
Type Of assignment: Coursework
Number of sources: 0
Academic Level: Highschool
Paper Format: MLA
Line Spacing: Double
Language style: US English