- Total word limit = 5000 (excl. title page, abstract, ref list, appendices, headings, tables & figures);
- Abstract: summarises the project, in no more than 250 words. (Model this on a journal article abstract);
- Introduction: see workshop in wk 8 + info in pdf ‘Info on content and formatting of FYP’ on moodle;
- Method: info in pdf ‘Info on content and formatting of FYP’ on moodle;
- Results: see workshop in wk 21 + info in pdf ‘Info on content and formatting of FYP’ on moodle;
- Discussion: as above for results;
INCLUDE ETHICS APPROVAL CODE: 201915762307606073
This study has been approved by the school of psychology, at the university of Kent, ethics committee
NEEDED TO ANALYSE DATA:
SPSS v27 (windows + mac)
ONLY available as a software DOWNLOAD
- https://www.kent.ac.uk/softwareSee the ‘Download study-related software’ link‘Sign In’ link (top right corner)Choose University of Kent and loginSearch for ‘SPSS’, complete the form and you will be emailed a download link.Follow the instructions carefully please.
Look under FYP module for more details/files – Kent Moodle
Pls ask support team for login
The data results that need to be analysed.
Please watch this recording for what needs to be included: https://kent.cloud.panopto.eu/Panopto/Pages/Viewer.aspx?id=abd1251a-1c87-47c1-b11d-acf400fdc752
for the loot box purchase I had significant between subjects effect as .009
for spending money vs not in fifa p = .018
we need to send the spss output files as well?
just send the outputs that he gave us, and then any others that you have (like demographic and descriptive statistics)
there were 112 combinations and they were each repeated twice so 224 TRIALS in total
IVs I had were the group (buyers v non-buyers) and the salience (salient v neutral) meaning they had 2 levels each And it was an experimental design
duration (400-1600ms) is a categorial variable in the design
(c) for qualtrics as that’s what he did in his previous paper
(r) for everything else
247 total participants
Please send me the spss data output files.
Include relevant appendices, citations.
Sourches for the quetionaires:
Brooks, G. A., & Clark, L. (2019). Associations between loot box use, problematic gaming and gambling, and gambling-related cognitions. Addictive Behaviors, 96, 26–34. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.addbeh.2019.04.009
DSM-5: Cho, H., Kwon, M., Choi, J.-H., Lee, S.-K., Choi, J. S., Choi, S.-W., & Kim, D.-J. (2014). Development of the Internet addiction scale based on the Internet Gaming Disorder criteria suggested in DSM-5. Addictive Behaviors, 39(9), 1361–1366. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.addbeh.2014.01.020
Canadian Adolescent Gambling Inventory: Wiebe, J., Wynne, H., Stinchfield, R., & Tremblay, J. (2007). The Canadian Adolescent Gambling Inventory (CAGI) Phase II Final Report. Alberta Gaming Research Institute. https://doi.org/10.11575/PRISM/9905
Gould’s model of addictions: Gould’s model of addiction to show that cognitive disruptions are a core feature of addiction because it helped explain why we are doing the study
Please let me know if there is any additional information ne
Type of service: Dissertation Services
Type of assignment: Dissertation
Number of Sources: 0
Academic level: Bachelor’s
Paper Format: APA
Line spacing: Double
Language style: UK English