Explain your motivation and readiness for entrance into the MN program. In three pages or less (with double-spaced 12-point font), please comment on:
1. Your reasons for seeking a Masters of Nursing (MN) degree or Nurse Practitioner Graduate diploma.
2. Professional qualifications, clinical nursing and leadership experiences that you will bring to the program.
3. Why you are choosing graduate nursing education at the University of Windsor.
4. Your long-term career goals and how the MN degree or Nurse Practitioner Graduate
Diploma will contribute to meeting your career goals.
5. How selected personal attributes (e.g. communication skills, creativity, organization) that
you possess will contribute to your success in a graduate nursing program
Type Of Service: Academic Paper Writing
Type of Assignment: Admission essay
Pages / Words: 2/550
Number of sources: N/A
Academic Level: Graduate
Paper Format: N/A
Line Spacing: Double
Language Style: CA writer