This is 3500 word critical essay!
Please ensure a UK WRITER IN THIS SUBJECT IS CONFIDENT TOO DO THIS ESSAY AND ENSURE WORK IS DONE ON TIME- no extension!
Learning outcomes are
Critically evaluate key contemporary social policy themes and illuminate the connections to political ideology.
• Critically analyse and appraise a range of social policy initiatives and their subsequent impact on Early Childhood Education and Care practice and provisions.
• Appraise the wide range of factors affecting the social policy making process and their place in this process.
• Critically evaluate the relationship between their personal values and those inherent in current social policy provisions.
How to set the essay
Step 1; identify an area of policy relevant to Early Children Education and Care practice e.g. social exclusion, children in care, education etc…
●Step 2; identify 2/3 policy examples within the policy area e.g.
– Children’s Centres, Extended Schools etc…
– Virtual School Head, Designated Teacher, Personal Education Allowance etc…
●Step 3; identify and explain the historical context to your chosen policy area i.e. identified issues/concerns, rationale for policy development.
●Step 4; identify why the policies have taken the direction they have i.e. political context/political ideology
●Step 5; Critically assess (successes, difficulties, future impact) your chosen policies in terms of their stated intentions/outcomes and impact on Early Years work and practitioners
How to structure essay
Introduction – What is policy? What is Social Policy? Policy Development and the role of the practitioner, outline policy area and policies for analysis.
●Discussion – Outline the historical and political context for your area of policy, outline the intentions and intended outcomes of your chosen policies, examine the evidence of their impact on Early Childhood Education and Care in terms of organisations, practitioners and service users.
●Conclusion – Review the impact of your chosen policies and reflect on the ideas which informed them. Reflect on the dynamics involved in policy development and their contributions to effective policy making.
Type Of Service: Academic paper writing
Type Of assignment: Critical essay
Number of sources: 0
Academic Level: Undergraduate
Paper Format: Harvard
Line Spacing: Double
Language style: UK English