Please see here some suggestions to address sections on Governance, Ethical policy, Communication Strategy and Barriers for implementation of new initiatives. You need to focus on each section of the CW and relate to a JV company (contextualise with the scenario).
- Governance, Ethical policy – corporate governance is the system by which companies are directed and controlled. You need to inform which governance theory drives your business. Is your approach restricted to relationship between shareholders and company expressed in ‘agency theory’ or with broad range range of ‘stakeholders’, employees, customers, suppliers, bond holders? if you wish to briefly discuss these theories, you may put these in appendices.
Ethics should reflect the type of behaviour you expect. When employing the team do you cross fertilise the company personnel and how would you motivate these. would you pay incentives and social events etc so this could be linked to CSR. How would you consider employing and appraising these employees and try and reduce their action of going back to their full time employers. Consider what will be the success factors for the project, is it profit, timeliness, staff churn, use the Tesco wheel for this aspect when assessing the project. Start by identifying a sense of urgency identifying the opportunities, then form a powerful guiding coalition by assembling the groups showing power to lead the change effect by encouraging them to work as a team.
Ethics reflect the type of behaviour you expect from the business towards others. You also need to add what drives ethical policy with issues like CSR, transparency in dealings, avoidance of corruption/bribery, stopping frauds, policy on whistle blowing. Impact of employees, for example according to 2009 Global fraud survey, male employees caused median losses more than double the female employees; Hollinger-Clark study informed that only 5% of the frauds were committed by individuals below the age of 26 and oldest age group were responsible for median losses almost sixty five times higher than the youngest perpetrators. If this is an issue, will you suggest changing the demographics in your organisation? Could you use ethics as risk management strategy? You need to present a vision of what you want to achieve and be like.
- Communication Strategy – Creating a vision but communicating the vision is more important in businesses today. The communication strategy should allow for clear, accurate, transparent, recorded, relevant and timely information transfer. An intranet could be considered but mediums are changing and evolving all the time. For example, would you consider a recorded video conferencing rather team meeting, as this would be recording rather than writing minutes and the context of the comments would be clearer. The communication strategy should allow for clear, accurate, transparent, recorded, relevant and timely information transfer. An intranet should be considered and methods of communication should not always be traditional. consider for instance recorded video conferencing rather team meeting, as this would be immediately recorded rather than writing minutes and the context of the comments would be clear.
Please look into my lecture slides on communication to inform how this JV will have to communicate internally (to employees), but also externally (to stakeholders, supply chain, various government agencies). What will be your strategy in terms of extent, medium (internal news letters, intranet, podcasts, blogs) what will it be in terms of media, paper, social media, web (regular updates on website), Facebook, Linkedin, impact of blockchain. How do you deal with communicating change, risk, unpleasant/bad news or communicate in crisis?
- Barriers for implementation of new initiatives – Empower the team to act on the vision by creating structures to take risks and developing non-traditional ideas may improve the effectiveness of this JV rather than having two companies doing the work. Improvements by transparent systems where information can be communicated in a clear, concise and timely manner through appropriate media are some of the most important aspects. Similarly institutionalising new approaches through clear leadership with behavioural changes and efficient processes can lead to project success, but implementing these changes could be challenging and may pose lot of barriers.
Please use headings and briefly discuss the most appropriate barriers in this section like:
• Failure to identify relevant issues,
• Company’s financial power and capacity –
• cost/benefit analysis,
• Organisational culture,
• Will to implement change,
• Difference in cultural values,
• Inadequate communication/education,
• Lack of governmental monitoring,
• Absence of reporting standards,
• Lack of recognised agreeable policy, a Failure to align initiatives with business strategies,
• Commitment from the management/employees,
• lack of stakeholder engagement,
• Absence of proper change management strategies etc.
Type of service: Academic Paper Writing
Type of assignment: Report
Number of Sources: 16
Academic level: Undergraduate
Paper Format: Harvard
Line spacing: Double
Language style: UK English