Your narrative responses must be in complete sentences and must use language found in “peer review sample”
- The instructions include all of the sections required.
- The introduction identifies the document’s audience in terms of its knowledge and need for the instructions. It tells what the instructions will allow readers to do and provides an overview of the steps. It gives the audience a sense of how long the task will take, where it should be performed, and provides cautions or warnings when need.
- The instructions have 10 or more steps. The steps use imperative mood. Each step is a specific action.
- The document has a clear hierarchy of headings. The steps are numbered throughout. There is an appropriate amount of white space. It makes effective use of the four basic design principles (contrast, alignment, proximity, repetition). Design features, such as fonts, font sizes, and forms of emphasis are applied consistently. The overall design is clear and consistent.
- There are at least two illustrations. The illustrations are effective, each serving a functional purpose (meaning, it helps the reader better comprehend the task at hand). It is not merely used for decorative purpose. The illustrations are appropriately documented, displayed, and labeled.
- The instructions are written as active voice commands. Headings and numbered/bulleted items are in parallel form. The second person (you) is used.
- Spelling, grammar, and punctuation are correct. If there are errors, point those out to your peer.
- Rate how well the paper aligns with the assignment guidelines (minimal = does not meet assignment guidelines; medium = meets about 75% of the assignment guidelines; very high = meets 95% or above of the assignment guidelines). Minimal Low Medium High Very high
- Suggestions for meeting the assignment guidelines
- Write a final comment to your peer about two of the overall strengths and one overall weakness of the of first draft
Grading: Worth 20 points
• 10 points for each peer review
You will receive deductions for the following:
- Not using complete sentences
- Not answering each question on the form
- Not using the guided language from the “Peer Review Sample,” in each response
- Using only one sentence responses for each question
Due: Sunday of Week 4 by 11:59pm CST as a “reply” to your peer’s post.
**No points will be awarded for missing/late peer review.
**Finally, if you choose to post only your own draft and do not review the drafts of at least two of your peers, you will receive a “0” for the assignment.
Type of service: Academic paper writing
Type of Assignment: Coursework
Number of sources: 0
Academic level: Junior(college 3rd year)
Paper format: APA
Line spacing: Single
Language style: US English