Complete a 2000 word (excluding references) report based on the attached case study. The case study report should cover the following:
(1) Presenting problems. Students will identify the main symptoms that the client is experiencing. Consider client’s history and impact of symptoms on the client.
(2) Potential diagnosis. Using the DSM-5 or ICD-11, students will suggest potential diagnoses for the client. Outline the diagnosis clearly and concisely, based on DSM 5 and / or ICD-11 criteria.
(3) Formulation. Students will develop a case formulation for the client based on biological, sociocultural and psychological perspectives. Formulation should be outlined clearly and concisely and based on a sophisticated and culturally informed justification.
(4) Management strategies to be implemented. Students will consider a range of management strategies to implement. Students should demonstrate consideration of inclusion of other health professionals in the treatment plan. The description of the intervention to be administered, should also consider cultural sensitivity
(5) Ethical and cultural issues to be considered. Students should reflect on the case study and identify any ethical and cultural issues related to the case. Students should select appropriate action to resolve any ethical/cultural issues. Students should demonstrate Sophisticated consideration of the implications of all relevant legal, ethical and professional standards and their implications for the protection of the public.
Please ensure the unit learning outlines below are touches on:
a. Critically evaluate and apply different systems of classification and formulation of psychological disorders, including their strengths and shortcomings
b. Critically integrate and apply theoretical frameworks and empirical research findings from biological, socio-cultural and psychological perspectives concerning the causes, management and impact of major psychological disorders
c. Critically evaluate the application of treatments for psychological disorders and how they may be implemented in a range of contexts and diverse populations to promote cultural safety
d. Critically apply relevant legal, ethical and professional standards to ensure the protection of individuals experiencing psychological disorders and the public
e. Demonstrate and apply effective written and spoken communication skills to effectively work with diverse groups and inter-professional teams.
• APA 7th Referencing style.
• Ensure all sources are credible and primary sources. Ensure that all information/new ideas are supported by an appropriate citation
• Use academic, formal and scientific writing throughout. Presenting prose in the 3rd person is preferable
• Submit all sections, including the formulation in written format/paragraph form.
Type of service: Academic paper writing
Type of assignment: Research paper
Number of sources: 12
Academic level: Senior(college 4th year)
Paper format: APA
Line spacing: Double
Language style: AU English