Please read the instructions below before starting the paper
• Module specific information is provided below by the Module Leader
• The Module Leader will be available in the first hour of timed release to respond to any queries via a discussion board on blackboard
• As you will have access to resources to complete your assessment any content you use from external source materials will need to be referenced correctly. Whenever you directly quote, paraphrase, or summarise someone else’s ideas, you have a responsibility to give due credit to that person for their work. Support can be found at
• This is an individual piece of work so do not collude with others on your answers as this is an academic offence.
• Plagiarism detection software will be in use
• Where the University believes that academic misconduct has taken place the University will investigate the case and apply academic penalties as published in Section 10 Academic Misconduct regulations.
• Once completed please submit your paper via the submission link provided. You should only submit once. If, in cases of technical difficulties, you submit more than once the second document uploaded will be accepted and marked as your final submission.
• Work submitted after the deadline will not be marked and will automatically be given a mark of zero
• If you are submitting a Turnitin assignment, please see this web page for guidance. If you are submitting a Blackboard Assignment, please see this web page for guidance.
Type of service: Academic paper writing
Type of Assignment: Team paper
Number of sources: 2
Academic level: Senior(college 4th year)
Paper format: Harvard
Line spacing: Single
Language style: UK English