Business Analysis & Planning April 20201 Block Student Guide
N.B: Students are advised to read the assessment brief carefully and try and disaggregate the various components of the assessment brief. The tutor will offer assistance and tutorials around this, especially in the use of an Excel tool to develop a budget.
This assessment requires the student to write a TENDER document which can simply be presented in a REPORT style, meaning it can be structured into SECTIONS.
The tender document can include the followings:
• Introduction (to the Module and the learning outcomes, including the task)
• Research (Which Local Authority of choice, which service type will form the basis of the tender and why? What type of data/research is required?
• Budget Plan/Financial Data (The assignment brief offers some financial information to use and consider, the student can also make appropriate and reasonable assumptions). In this section a five-year budget is to be developed as this will also show the service commissioners how the funding will be spent and how the proposed service will be managed.
• Collaboration (What is the relevance of the NHS (2015) legislation and policy themes around ‘integrated working’ in the healthcare sector and what are the importance of these?
• Service User Engagement and involvement –what is therelevance of this? How will the service engage service users?
Type Of Service: Academic paper writing
Type Of assignment: Essay
Number of sources: 12
Academic Level: Undergraduate
Paper Format: Chicago
Line Spacing: Double
Language style: UK English