Write in-depth, comprehensive responses that promote further discussion beyond merely agreeing/disagreeing – refer to the “Winning Discussion Responses” module in Content for examples.
Review Content modules:
• Writing Introductory Sentences and Paragraphs
• Writing Concluding Paragraphs
• How to Support Arguments and Positions
Tips for Formatting and Structuring Parts 1 and 2:
• Write in complete sentences in paragraph format.
• Use in-text citations citing to relevant assignment materials.
• Label parts as appropriate.
• Double-space; 12-point Arial or Times Roman font.
• Introductory Sentence: Begin with an introductory sentence or very brief paragraph that states your conclusion to the questions asked.
• Concluding Sentence: End the discussion with a concluding sentence or a very brief paragraph that summarizes your conclusion/what you discussed.
• Support Arguments and Positions: Please refer to the module in Content, “How to Support Arguments and Positions”.
Type of service: Academic paper writing
Type of assignment: Essay
Pages/Words : 22/6000
Academic level : GCSE/A Level
Paper format: MLA
Line spacing: Double
Language style: UK English