Benchmark – Capstone Change Project Objectives Rubric
Content (80 Points)
- Objectives (25 Points)- Three to five objectives are presented.
- Rationale for How Findings Relate to the Topic and Proposed Intervention (30 Points)- Rationale is clearly provided for each objective and thoroughly explains the relationship of the findings to the topic and proposed intervention.
- Rationale for How Proposed Project and Objectives Advocate for Autonomy and Social Justice for Individuals and Diverse Populations (C1.5) (25 Points)- Well-supported rationale for how proposed project and objectives advocate for autonomy and social justice for individuals and diverse populations is presented. Advocacy for autonomy and social justice for individuals and diverse populations is clearly established.
Organization and Effectiveness (15 Points)
- Thesis Development and Purpose (5 Points)- Thesis is comprehensive and contains the essence of the paper. Thesis statement makes the purpose of the paper clear.
- Argument Logic and Construction (5 Points)- Clear and convincing argument that presents a persuasive claim in a distinctive and compelling manner. All sources are authoritative.
- Criteria 3Mechanics of Writing (includes spelling, punctuation, grammar, language use) (5 Points)- Writer is clearly in command of standard, written, academic English.
Format (5 Points)
- Paper Format (use of appropriate style for the major and assignment) (2 Points)- All format elements are correct.
- Documentation of Sources (citations, footnotes, references, bibliography, etc., as appropriate to assignment and style) (3 Points)
Type Of Service: Academic paper writing
Type Of Assignment: Research paper
Subject: Not defined
Pages / words: 2/550
Number of sources: 3
Academic Level: Senior(College 4th year)
Paper formating: APA
Line Spacing: Double
Language style: US English