Note that there is no need to design an audio interactive system. Just provide a detailed design so my teacher can take that design, code it, and connect it.
Audio and Interactivity M3H623530
This coursework contributes 50% of your final module mark.
To design an audio interactive system.
• Research appropriate audio and interactivity examples
• Submit a 250 word text “pitch” of the idea clearly highlighting
• Aims of systems and intended user group
• Intended inputs to system e.g. buttons, webcam, etc
• Intended output from system e.g. music, other audio, user interface on
• Technologies to be used e.g. Arduino, Max/MSP, Leap controller, etc
• Design the system clearly detailing in your final report
• System overview and intended user group
• Full product specification
• The hardware required including a block diagram or circuit diagram of
• The software required
• Functionality of any software should be detailed using pseudo code or flow charts – see Lectures for details
• User Interface
There are two elements of assessment for this module:
• Initial pitch
o This is a formative assessment (i.e. no marks allocated to it) where
you will “pitch” your idea to staff via GCU Learn and receive
feedback within 1 week
o To be submitted via GCU Learn by Thu 25th March 2021.
• Final Design Report
o To be submitted via GCU learn by Tuesday 4th May 2021.
Your submission should be in the form of a report with the following recommended structure
• Introduction – 250 words
• Overview of product its aims and projected market – 1000 words
• Detailed Product Specification
• Hardware Design block diagram
• Software design
◦ Including mockup of user interface if approriate
• Conclusions – 250 words
Type of service: Academic Paper Writing
Type of assignment: Coursework
Subject: IT & Technology
Number of sources: 0
Academic level: Undergraduate
Paper format: MLA
Line spacing: Double
Language style: UK English