Apple Airpods Business Case
A business case has at least four components, including market components, product components, industry components, and company components.
Describe Apple Airpods by addressing the following elements:
- The appropriate features of the product
- The product’s target price
- Characteristics of product users
- Size of the total market
- Projected product sales revenues in year one of the product’s sales
• Write a four- to six-page paper. APA 7th format
• Include a title page, section headers, introduction, conclusion, and references page.
• At least four to six scholarly, peer-reviewed references that provide information and guidance for your assignment.
• Incorporate the concepts learned from textbook, course materials, or other information provided as part of the course materials.
A PDF version of this textbook has been uploaded for writer to reference and incorporate in the paper.
Gorchels, L. (2012). The product manager’s handbook (4th ed.). New York, NY: McGraw Hill.
Chapter 7 in The Product Manager’s Handbook
Strategic Product Innovation
The Business Case
You are introduced to another key stage of the new product development process—the business case. The business case differs from a business plan. A business case is intended to determine the feasibility of the new product, and this stage ends with a gate review and a decision point. In addition, this module introduces the reader to primary and secondary research and voice of the customer studies to learn what customers want and need in a product. Voice of the customer is important throughout all new product development stages—not just at idealization.
- Compare and contrast the purpose, components, and intended audience of a business case and a business plan.
- Develop components of a business case.
- Evaluate business case assumptions using primary and secondary research and the voice of the customers.
Type of service: Academic Paper Writing
Type of assignment: Research paper
Subject: Not Defined
Number of Sources: 6
Academic level: Master’s
Paper Format: APA
Line spacing: Double
Language style: US English