Understanding centripetal and centrifugal forces and being able to identify these forces at work in historical and modern conflicts is essential for success on the AP Human Geography Exam. As a result, it is important for you to have a firm grasp of the material and be able to use what you know about these concepts to figure out the answers to the questions on the exam. In this assignment, you will review the questions you answered in the self-check interactive on the previous screen and write rationales for the answer choices in the items.
On the previous screen of this lesson, you completed a multiple-choice interactive in which you answered questions about centripetal forces, centrifugal forces, and the political conflicts during the Cold War. If you have not already done so, print the questions from the interactive on the screen.
- Choose three questions from the interactive to focus on in this assignment.
- Imagine that you have to explain to a classmate how to arrive at the correct answer for each question you chose. How would you describe your reasoning to him or her? For each of the three questions you chose, answer the questions below. Write your answers to the questions as if you are addressing a classmate.
• What is the question asking you to identify?
• What is the correct response? Why is this choice the best answer to the question?
• Read each distractor. What makes each distractor incorrect?
• How could you rewrite each distractor to make it a correct choice?
- When you are finished writing your rationales for each question, submit your responses to your instructor for grading.
Type of service: Academic paper writing
Type of assignment: Coursework
Number of sources: 0
Academic level: High school
Paper format: MLA
Line spacing: Double
Language style: US English